Notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Westlands Water District will be held on January 9,
- Frank Coelho, Jr., Chairman
- Jim Anderson
- Ryan Ferguson
- Don Peracchi
Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Board concerning any matter on the agenda before or during its consideration of that matter. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Board President may waive these limitations.
- Call to Order
- Committee to Consider Corrections or Additions to the Agenda of Items, as Authorized by Government Code Section 54950 et seq.
- Committee to Consider Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of September 11, 2018
- Committee to Consider and Recommend to the Finance and Administration Committee the Requested 2019-2020 Budget for the Operations and Maintenance Division
- Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Committee concerning any matter not on the agenda within the Committee’s jurisdiction. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Committee Chairman may waive these limitations
I, Original Signed by District Secretary, declare that the foregoing agenda for the January 9,
Written materials related to an item on this agenda to be considered in open session that are public records and that are distributed less than 24 hours prior to the meeting will be made available for public inspection, (1) when distributed if said materials were prepared by the District or a member of the Board of Directors or (2) after the meeting if said materials were prepared by others, at the District’s Fresno office, 3130 N. Fresno St., Fresno, California during normal business hours.
A person with a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 may request the District provide a disability-related modification or accommodation in order to participate in any public meeting of the District. Such assistance includes appropriate alternative formats for the agendas and agenda packets used for any public meetings of the District. Requests for such assistance and for agendas and agenda packets shall be made in person, by telephone, facsimile, or written correspondence.