Westlands Water District is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all visitors. This site was designed in compliance with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0) AA Standards.
Westlands Water District is dedicated to keeping its resources as accessible as possible. If there is a feature or page you are finding difficult to access, please email us using the form on the Contact Us page and selecting “Accessibility” from the inquiry drop-down menu.
- This site can be completely navigated using the TAB key
- Most internal pages contain a “Skip to the next page” quick-link in the sidebar
- Aside from designated decorative images, images have ALT text
- All internal pages use breadcrumbs for quick navigation
- We can ensure none of our content is fast-moving or flashing
One or more of the PDF files on this site fall under E202.2 Legacy Exceptions and may not be completely accessible. You may request an accessible version of a PDF using the form on the Contact Us page.