Notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Westlands Water District will be held on December,
- Larry Enos, Chairman
- Ryan Ferguson
- Don Peracchi
Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Board concerning any matter on the agenda before or during its consideration of that matter. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Board President may waive these limitations.
- Call to Order
- Committee to Consider Corrections or Additions to the Agenda of Items, as authorized by Government Code Section 54950 et seq.
- Committee to Consider Approval of Minutes of the Regular Meeting of November 20, 2018
- Committee to Consider Approval of Accounts Payable Reports
- Committee to Consider Board of Directors’ December 18, 2018 Agenda Items:
- Item 11a – Consider Budget Transfers and Augmentations
- Item 11b – Consider Accounts Payable Reports
- Item 11c – Consider Investment and Financial Reports
- Committee to Consider Requests for Waiver of Rules & Regulations, Terms and Conditions, or Other District Financial Provisions
- Nathan Cardella
- Committee to Consider Recommendation to the Board of Directors to Consider/Approve Budget Transfers, Augmentations and Other Matters
- 2018-2019 Budget Transfer for Replacement of Pressure Washer at the Five Points Shop & Field Office
- Committee to Consider Recommendation to the Board of Directors to Consider/Adopt Revised 2018-2019 Pumping Programs Rate Adjustments
- Committee to Consider Recommendation to the Board of Directors to Consider/Accept Investment and Financial Reports
- Pending Action Items – Staff has been directed to prepare information for the Committee’s consideration on various matters. If such information is available, the Committee may consider it.
- Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Committee concerning any matter not on the Agenda within the Committee’s jurisdiction. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Committee Chairperson may waive these limitations.
- Closed Session – The Committee will meet in closed session pursuant to the Government Code sections noted to discuss the following:
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – ANTICIPATED LITIGATION Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to paragraph (2) or (3) of subdivision (d) of Government Code Section 54956.9 – 1 potential cases
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – ANTICIPATED LITIGATION Initiation of Litigation Pursuant to paragraph (4) of Subdivision (d) of Government Code Section 54956.9-11 potential cases
- Report from Closed Session, if any, Required by Government Code Section 54957.1
I, Original Signed by District Secretary, declare that the foregoing agenda for the December 18,
Written materials related to an item on this agenda to be considered in open session that are public records and that are distributed less than 24 hours prior to the meeting will be made available for public inspection, (1) when distributed if said materials were prepared by the District or a member of the Board of Directors or (2) after the meeting if said materials were prepared by others, at the District’s Fresno office, 3130 N. Fresno St., Fresno, California during normal business hours.
A person with a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 may request the District provide a disability-related modification or accommodation in order to participate in any public meeting of the District. Such assistance includes appropriate alternative formats for the agendas and agenda packets used for any public meetings of the District. Requests for such assistance and for agendas and agenda packets shall be made in person, by telephone, facsimile, or written correspondence.