Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Operations & Maintenance Committee of the Board of Directors of Westlands Water District will be held on January 7,2020 at 1:00 p.m. at the District’s Fresno Office, 3130 N. Fresno Street, Fresno, California 93703.
- Frank Coelho, Jr., Chairman
- Jim Anderson
- Ryan Ferguson
- Dan Errotabere
Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Board concerning any matter on the agenda before or during its consideration of that matter. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Board President may waive these limitations.
- Call to Order
- Committee to Consider Corrections or Additions to the Agenda of Items, as authorized by Government Code Section 54950 et seq.
- Committee to Consider Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of December 10, 2019
- Committee to Receive O&M Division Status Update on the following:
- Division Safety Accomplishments
- Division Goals and Responsibilities
- 2019-2020 Division 3 Activity Summary
- 2019 RPM Report
- Division 3 Requested Budget 2020-2021
- Committee to Consider the Operations and Maintenance 2020-2021 Requested Budget and recommend that same, subject to any revisions, be included in the General Manager’s 2020-2021 Proposed Budget for consideration by the Finance and Administration Committee
- Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Committee concerning any matter not on the agenda but within the Committee’s jurisdiction. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Committee Chairperson may waive these limitations.
I, Original Signed by District Secretary, declare that the foregoing agenda for the January 7, 2020 meeting of the Westlands Water District’s Operations and Maintenance Committee was posted on January 2, 2020, at the District’s Fresno Office, 3130 N. Fresno Street, Fresno, CA 93703, at the District’s Five Points Field Office, 23050 W. Mt. Whitney Avenue, Five Points, CA 93624, and on the District’s website and was available for public inspection.
Written materials related to an item on this agenda to be considered in open session that are public records and that are distributed less than 24 hours prior to the meeting will be made available for public inspection, (1) when distributed if said materials were prepared by the District or a member of the Board of Directors or (2) after the meeting if said materials were prepared by others, at the District’s Fresno office, 3130 N. Fresno St., Fresno, California during normal business hours.
A person with a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 may request the District provide a disability-related modification or accommodation in order to participate in any public meeting of the District. Such assistance includes appropriate alternative formats for the agendas and agenda packets used for any public meetings of the District. Requests for such assistance and for agendas and agenda packets shall be made in person, by telephone, facsimile, or written correspondence.