Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of Westlands Water District Technical Advisory Committee will be held on May 24, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. at the District’s Fresno Office, 3130 N. Fresno Street, Fresno, California 93703.
Any member of the public may participate in the meeting through Zoom
Join the meeting from a computer, tablet or smartphone:
Meeting ID: 969 3487 9545
Dial in information
+1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 969 3487 9545
After you join, please mute your line.
If you have problems using Zoom, please contact the District’s IT staff at 559-224-1523 or email@example.com. Requests for assistance made during the meeting may not be responded to timely.
Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Board concerning any matter on the agenda before or during its consideration of that matter. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Board President may waive these limitations.
- Frank Coelho, Chair
- Ryan Ferguson
- Charles Herrin
- Brian O’Neill
- Augustine Ramirez
- Call to Order.
- Committee to Consider Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of February 22, 2022.
- Committee to Receive an Update and Provide Technical Input on Potential Volumetric Charge Alternatives for Managing the Westside Subbasin
- Committee to Receive an Update on Potential Revisions to the Groundwater Sustainability Plan.
- Committee to Receive an Updates to Subsidence Prone Areas of the Westside Subbasin
- Committee to Receive an Update on the Amount of Recharge Required in the Westside Subbasin to Achieve the Westside Subbasin Sustainability Goals.
- Committee to Review and Comment on Agenda Proposed for the Next Technical Advisory Committee Meeting.
- Public Comment – Any member of the public may address the Technical Advisory Committee concerning any matter not on the agenda but within the Committee’s jurisdiction. Public comment is limited to three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes per topic. For good cause, the Committee Chair may waive these limitations.
Order of Business
The order of business reflected in this Notice and Agenda is subject to change.
A person with a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 may request the District provide a disability-related modification or accommodation in order to facilitate that person’s participation in any public meeting of the District. Such assistance includes appropriate alternative formats for the agendas and agenda packets used for any public meetings of the District. Requests for such assistance may be made in person at the District’s Fresno office, which is located at 3130 N. Fresno St., Fresno, California, by telephone (559-224-1523), facsimile (559-241-6277), or written correspondence addressed to Westlands Water District, Attn: Karen Clark, P.O. Box 6056, Fresno, California 93703. Notifications of at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will assist staff in assuring that reasonable arrangements can be made.
Remote Participation by Members of the Public
At this time, the District permits any member of the public to participate in meetings of its Board and Committees from any location by telephone or video, or both. Remote participation by members of the public from any location is offered as a courtesy and is not required by law. Telephone and internet access and reliability varies widely, and District staff may not be able to assist members of the public with technical difficulties. To avoid issues that may arise from participating remotely by phone or video, members of the public who wish to provide public comment are encouraged to attend in person at a noticed location.
At the appropriate time to provide the comment, members of the public wishing to comment will be acknowledged by the Chair of the meeting. Members of the public participating by video should use the “Raise Hand” tool located in Zoom meeting link when seeking to provide public comment on an item.
Written material related to an item on this agenda that is distributed less than 72 hours prior to this meeting to at least a majority of the members of the legislative body will be available for inspection during normal business hours at the District’s Fresno office, which is located at 3130 N. Fresno St., Fresno, California. Written material distributed during a public meeting will be available for public inspection at the meeting, if prepared by the local agency or a member of its legislative body, or after the meeting if prepared by some other person.